Fuel REWARDS FAQ
Chopper Shopper Fuel REWARDS
1. How do I get a Chopper Shopper REWARDS Card?
Chopper Shopper REWARDS Cards are free and available at all Kansas City metro area Price Chopper stores.
2. Can I use my new Chopper Shopper REWARDS Card immediately?
Yes, you may use your new Chopper Shopper REWARDS card immediately at the time of issue.
3. How long do I have to wait to use my Chopper Shopper fuel reward after I earn it?
Rewards are available immediately for redemption at participating QuikTrip fuel locations. Under rare circumstances involving communication failures or technical difficulties, rewards will post to your account within 24 hours after your qualifying purchase.
4. How do I earn Fuel REWARDS?
As a cardholder in the Chopper Shopper Fuel Rewards program you will earn100 points a 5¢ for each $50 qualifying transaction (see "Non-Qualifying Purchases" below). Your points do stack up. For example, if you earn 400, 500, 600 points, the points convert to cents off per gallon such as 20¢, 30¢, 40¢ or more per gallon. Savings is based on grocery purchase amount and points earned. See below for information on our Pharmacy Fuel REWARDS and Bonus Fuel REWARDS programs.
Non-Qualifying Purchases include liquor, tobacco, pharmacy, lottery, lotto, Rug Doctor, postage stamps, gift cards, money orders, tax, and other service items.
5. How do I redeem my Fuel REWARDS?
Your Fuel REWARDS will accumulate during the promotion and may be redeemed at all 73 area QT locations. Starting October 1, 2010, using your Chopper Shopper rewards at KC Metro area QT’s or Cosentino’s Shawnee Price Chopper fuel station will lower the price of fuel per the earned reward.
6. When does my fuel reward expire?
Rewards will expire on the last day of the month following the month in which the rewards are issued.
7. If I have more than one card will my Fuel REWARDS add together?
Chopper Shopper Fuel REWARDS will not be combined when earned on separate accounts, even if the name and address are the same on both accounts.
8. Can I let my Chopper Shopper Fuel REWARDS add up to get a larger discount on fuel?
You may accumulate Fuel REWARDS to get a larger discount, however fuel rewards do expire at the end of the month following the month in which they were earned.
9. Is there a limit to the amount of rewards I can use in one transaction at QT?
Due to pump limitations, reward usage will be limited to a remaining charge of $0.01 per gallon.
10. What do I do if the pump can’t read my Chopper Shopper REWARDS Card?
If the pump can’t read your Chopper Shopper REWARDS Card, you may obtain a new Chopper Shopper REWARDS Card at any KC Metro area Price Chopper . Your existing rewards may be transferred to the new card by calling customer service at 1-877-233-9072
11. How do I get a replacement Chopper Shopper REWARDS Card if mine doesn’t work or is lost or stolen?
You may obtain a new Chopper Shopper Rewards card at any KC Metro area Price Chopper. Your existing rewards may be transferred to the new card by calling customer service at 1-877-233-9072.
12. What do I do if I don’t agree with my reward total?
You may call customer service at 1-877-233-9072 for account detail.
13. When does the fuel program end?
Chopper Shopper Fuel REWARDS can be earned starting October 1, 2010. The end date of the program can be set by Price Chopper with 60 days advance notice to allow all points to be redeemed or expire.
14. How do I recover my reward if my card is lost/stolen?
You may obtain a new Chopper Shopper REWARDS Card at any KC Metro area Price Chopper. Your existing rewards may be transferred to the new card by calling customer service at 1-877-233-9072.
15. How many gallons of fuel can I purchase with my discount?
You may purchase up to 20 gallons of fuel with your Chopper Shopper fuel reward.
16. Can I just use a portion of my reward and save the rest for a later date?
Chopper Shopper Fuel REWARDS must be used in whole. Available fuel rewards must be redeemed in a single transaction except in the event that the available reward is greater than the price of fuel per gallon.
17. My last receipt showed my reward as larger than it was at the pump, why?
It is possible that some of your Chopper Shopper Fuel REWARDS expired. You may call customer service at 1-877-233-9072 for account detail.
Pharmacy Fuel REWARDS
18. How do Pharmacy Fuel REWARDS work?
You will earn 100 points (converts to a 5¢ per gallon discount) for each new and refilled prescription at the Price Chopper Pharmacy.
19. Do I still have to make a $50 purchase?
No, you do not have to make a minimum qualifying purchase to qualify for Pharmacy Fuel REWARDS.
20. My Price Chopper location doesn't have a Pharmacy, why?
Not all of our Price Chopper stores have a Pharmacy. You can go here to locate a Price Chopper Pharmacy near you.
21. How do I earn Fuel Plus savings?
To qualify for Fuel Plus savings, you must first make a $50 qualifying grocery purchase under the Fuel REWARDS program for 5¢ in savings. Any Fuel Plus product purchased in that transaction will earn you additional savings per gallon. Fuel Plus products will be marked throughout the store with the Fuel Plus logo and the amount of savings you will earn - 1¢, 2¢ or more!
22. Will my Fuel Plus savings show up on my receipt?
The cash register is set up to recognize when your Fuel Plus products are scanned - the savings will appear added to your Fuel REWARDS savings at the bottom of the receipt. Each 1¢ in savings will show up as 20 points. So, if you purchase a 3¢ Fuel Plus product in a $50 qualifying purchase, your receipt will show that you earned 160 points - 100 (5¢) for the $50 purchase and 60 points (3¢) for the Fuel Plus product.